2020 was tumultuous to say the least. At GalaxyWorks, we adapted and made the most of it. Check out our learnings, takeaways, and highlights.
As I look to the emerging 2021, I’d like to reflect on 2020 and summarize the accomplishments of the GalaxyWorks team. Despite the global challenges and issues that have permeated every aspect of our society’s routine, GalaxyWorks has made great strides in product development, solving challenges Galaxy users face, and engaging with the broader Galaxy community. I’d like to take you through these accomplishments and give you a glimpse of what’s coming up in 2021.
Instant Galaxy Pro access
- No system administration: Instead of weeks and months to set up and maintain Galaxy, receive a link that just works.
- Don't wait in the queue: With Galaxy Pro, your jobs run quickly and there are no storage quotas.
- Isolation and privacy: Only you and your team have access to your Galaxy Pro instance so feel free to upload and analyze private data.
Easily deploy production pipelines
- Validated tools: Galaxy Pro comes with a suite of tools that have been properly installed and operationally validated.
- Topic-based workflows: Don't spend 3-6 months developing a pipeline. We have common workflows using best-practice tools and values.
- Exploratory mode: Want to look at your own data or tweak parameters? Do this easily in the exploration mode and save your changes for future runs.
Focused on customer success
- Proactive collaboration: GalaxyWorks will follow you on your project journey to ensure your Galaxy Pro configuration matches the project.
- Onboarding and training: We work with you to get started and continue to stand by your side.
- Customization: Adding new or custom tools as well as pipeline development is available.