With hundreds of options available to use Galaxy, how do you pick the right one for you?
Galaxy is massive (if you’ll forgive the pun), with hundreds of tutorials, thousands of available tools, tens of thousands of active users, and hundreds of thousands of jobs executed by those users, on servers spread around the world. There are also a large number of options to use Galaxy. In this post, we will take a look at the currently available options, benefits, and tradeoffs for each. If you would like to watch a webinar on this topic, check out this recording.
Found yourself needing to change the datatype on many Galaxy datasets? Read on for a tip on how to do it in one swell swoop.
Have you ever uploaded a bunch of files, but forgot to set the format, only to then have to go and manually reconfigure each dataset individually? Wouldn’t it be nice if there was an easier way to set these attributes on multiple datasets at a time?
Instant Galaxy Pro access
- No system administration: Instead of weeks and months to set up and maintain Galaxy, receive a link that just works.
- Don't wait in the queue: With Galaxy Pro, your jobs run quickly and there are no storage quotas.
- Isolation and privacy: Only you and your team have access to your Galaxy Pro instance so feel free to upload and analyze private data.
Easily deploy production pipelines
- Validated tools: Galaxy Pro comes with a suite of tools that have been properly installed and operationally validated.
- Topic-based workflows: Don't spend 3-6 months developing a pipeline. We have common workflows using best-practice tools and values.
- Exploratory mode: Want to look at your own data or tweak parameters? Do this easily in the exploration mode and save your changes for future runs.
Focused on customer success
- Proactive collaboration: GalaxyWorks will follow you on your project journey to ensure your Galaxy Pro configuration matches the project.
- Onboarding and training: We work with you to get started and continue to stand by your side.
- Customization: Adding new or custom tools as well as pipeline development is available.